Email Template design
I design and build email templates using the most up to date techniques, delivering emails that look great across the widest range of devices and platforms. Based on your requirements, I can code 'variable content' Mailchimp templates that give you the highest degree of flexibility - you can choose between a number of different layouts, and even change colours and other styles if you like!
If you are a graphic designer looking for a template developer, look no further. I'll code up your designs with pixel-perfect accuracy.
Training and consultancy
If you are getting started with Mailchimp and want to learn how to do everything yourself, that's great! I have more than 20 years experience as a trainer and instructional designer. I've presented Mailchimp courses, workshops and seminars to a wide range of clients, from small businesses to large organisations. Visit my website to find out more about my 'Up and running with Mailchimp' course and the other topics I teach.
Alternatively, if you prefer to take a 'hands off' approach, that's good too. I provide a full service up to and including managing your account and sending out Email Campaigns on your behalf.
I often run 'workshop' sessions with my clients, combining consultancy with training. This provides a great learning experience while getting the job done at the same time.
Topics (a short list of the areas we often cover during workshop and training sessions)
- List building - your mailing list is your most important asset!
- Signup forms - hosted, embedded, third party forms, learn how to gather the data you need from your subscribers.
- Segmentation and Grouping - targeted emails perform better by far - this is one of the most important and powerful features in Mailchimp.
- Combining lists - turn multiple lists into a beautifully segmented master list!
- Image optimisation - learn how to design and optimise images that look great and download quickly.
- Drag and Drop template design - the drag and drop Template Designer can perform wonders. Learn great techniques for designing and building your own templates with no coding.
- Content, Subject, Preheader - tips and tricks for content creation and presenting your emails in the inbox.
- Automation - one of the most powerful features in Mailchimp - set up sophisticated workflows that run themselves.
- Integrations - connect Mailchimp to other apps such as CRM software and to social media.
- Basic Coding - learn simple techniques for enhancing drag and drop templates.
- Advanced coding - learn how to code your own email templates.
Get in touch and let's talk about how I can help.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.
I consider myself relatively computer literate but without Paul's help with MailChimp it would have taken me at least five times as long to come to grips with it. If you've got all the time in the world to just play and slowly learn then go for it... if you haven't I suggest you contact PAUL!
Paul got us up and running fast. Built our templates and provided training to fast track our MailChimp implementation. Would recommend Paul for anyone looking to do the same.
Paul is a great mentor and trainer. Learnt a lot of new skills from him & he is always happy to help.
Thank you for your help and support.
Paul is effective, clear and concise with his training and made using Mailchimp easy!
Paul was of great help, quick, effective and with no problems getting across what i needed and done within budget.
Paul is a great teacher, calmly explaining complicated issues to the less technically minded members of our team as well as expanding the horizons of the more technically ambitious members of the staff. He was also able to carry out all of our special requests. I'm already working with Paul again to build specific mailchimp templates. I would definitely recommend him to any one in Melbourne who wants to learn more about using Mailchimp.
MailChimp Experts are independent third parties, who are in no way affiliated with or employed by MailChimp. We provide the Experts Directory for customer convenience only, and we don't endorse or guarantee the third parties' services, advice, or products.